Hello Everybody:

The main reasons that I created this blog are to express my experiences that I faced and my point of views.

Since year 1997, I start doing my own business, and have chances to traver to so many countries, and meet all kinds of peoples, I start realise that a Chinese word sound like this "One Type Of Rice Feed Thousands Kind of Peoples" is real. Coz after doing business for more than 14 years, I really meet so many peoples, local, foreigners, businessmen, managers, etc... I also expirence diffrent types of foreign cultures, living styles, religions and others.

My blog might direct and indirecly touch somebody emotion, but these are all real and truth stories that I will like to share with everybody.

If my blog hurts you, I will like to say "SORRY" , but please try to improve what I had mentioned in my blog here.

Thanks


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Businessmen -Manufacturing Company

Be doing the foreign manpower recruitment business I faced alot of trobles and problems, but this is the worst I haven't met before.

The company's head quater is in Sabah, Malaysia, and the operation office is in Klang.

But this case i will only upload it after i found the best time to let all of you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment